Refreshing way to add healthy powders (maca root, ginger root, and cinnamon bark) to a smoothie. Perfect year round, though I am making while strawberries are fresh and seasonal. Definitely worth trying for a pick me up!
Can make into a smoothie also.
Strawberry Root Drink
Earthy yet sweet tasting drink.
- 1 c. strawberries
- 1/2 c. water
- 1/2 peeled banana
- 2 T. culinary coconut milk (could substitute with almond milk)
- 1/4 t. maca powder
- 4 dashes cinnamon powder
- 3 dashes ginger powder
- 1/2 ice cube tray (equals 6 or 7 ice cubes)
- In high speed blender, add all ingredients except ice. Blend well until frothy or liquid-like.
- Add ice and blend well until all ice is ground. Can double the amount of ice and make into a smoothie.
- Easy! Enjoy while freshly made.
Enjoy while freshly made!