vegan. gluten-free. dairy-free. soy-free.
Not into mini cup size? Here is a larger version.
Posting yet another nut butter cup recipe seems redundant but I sometimes hear how people shy away from making recipes because they do not wish to mess up proportions. Besides, these are adorable. And too, maybe room should be made for repetition with slight differences.
I sort of happened upon the mini baking cup size. While shopping for grocery essentials, these tiny cups were displayed by the usual size, large. Creative ideas came to mind while throwing the little things in the buggy. So small was the box I worried it may get lost with all the other groceries.
Luckily, mini baking cups made it home and I am almost out of cups from so many recipes. Definitely recommend purchasing for fun.
Mini Nut Butter Cups
Melt in your mouth mini nut butter cups made with coconut oil and nut butter of choice. Delicious!
- 4 T. melted coconut oil
- 2.5 T. cacao powder
- 1.5 T. maple syrup
- 1 t. gluten-free vanilla extract
- nut butter of choice
- If coconut oil is not already melted, melt on low heat in sauce pan over stove eye. Remove from eye once melted.
- Add all of the other ingredients expect nut butter and stir until well incorporated.
- I use a muffin pan for a firmer hold with the mini baking cup holders in each pan compartment. Spoon enough chocolate to cover about ¾ of mini baking cup bottom space and repeat for all 12 mini cups. Next I slowly rotate the pan so as to let chocolate sauce move to cover all of the bottom. Freeze for a few minutes. Set rest of chocolate sauce aside at room temperature until needed.
- Once chocolate bottoms are firmed, use finger size portions of nut butter to fill the center of each cup.
- Use rest of chocolate sauce to cover each cup. Refrigerate for several minutes and then consume. Store in refrigerator.
Pin on Pinterest if desired, thank you!